Monday, January 25, 2010

Things that happen in the Neighborhood by RA

I live in the city of Phoenix and my neighborhood is the biggest Crip Gang in Phoenix. It runs from 7th Avenue to Lower Buckeye, about five square miles. In the neighborhood a lot of things can go down and people get hurt. I like my neighborhood because I get money. I've got to many friends and we can get things that other can't. The only bad thing about the neighborhood is that you could lose what you got really quick and people sometimes don't come back. This one time there were ten of us and we were doing our thing. This guy tried to get in my little homies face. I was there and I told the guy to back up. If he would not back up then we would have to see each other in hands. Than he got on the phone and called some guys up. We were walking down the street that's when we saw a white Astro van pass us. The van was coming back toward us. At that time I noticed the two barrels of the gun coming out of the window. Spark were flying toward us. There was a lot of us we all started to run. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital getting a bullet taken out of my leg. Three other friends got hit as well. It is good to know that the neighborhood and I are still alive. That was an unforgettable day in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment