Friday, January 22, 2010

In the 2012 by T Man


Have you ever wonder how human life would be in 2012? Well, I have some ideas for you to consider. Do you think there will be flying cars in 2012? How would you humans do you feel if humans had chips in their brain. Or do you think the world would blow up because of the bomb that Iran is trying to make? What do you think?

In 2012 I believe there will be flying cars. Flying high in the sky Do you believe there will be flying cars in 2012 ? How will we make flying cars? How would they fly? How high would they go in the sky? What would they run on ? Will it take gas? Well I got a few tips for you to read. I say they can go as high as you want them too. They will run on trash instead of gas. They would have propellers like a plain. thats what I belive.


Do you have a big sister? Well I can tell you about haveing a big sister. Because I have a big sister. Big sister are so wonderful to havein life. Thay will play games with you. the coolest ting about a haveing a big sister is that thay love you so much. We all know that thay can be a pain in the butt. But just rember thay love you as mush as you love them. Well is your sister your best friend? well my sister is my best friend. And she is the best thing a brother can have.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, intresting ideas can't wait to read the whole message. Like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really intresting to know that we will be flying cars in 2012 but it is just make believe.

    ReplyDelete